This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
Apple Pie overnight Oats is THE perfect recipe just in time for fall! Just put the ingredients in a mason jar and enjoy the next morning!
Now that fall is upon us, I’ve been craving fall sweets like CRAZY. I’ve genuinely been trying to cut out sugar but we all know how that goes. That’s exactly why I created this Apple Pie Overnight Oats recipe. I want to eat ALL the sugar but in a healthier way! This doesn’t use any processed or refined sugar, just apple and maple to sweeten it up. Yum.
I don’t know who came up with the first overnight oats recipe, but whoever it was is a GENIUS. I love these things! All you have to do is pour a bunch of things in a mason jar and leave it until the next morning. GENIUS (I know I said that twice).
I’ve been slowly coming up with my favorite ways to make overnight oats and I will definitely be sharing those as often as I can. I love overnight oats because they’re easily made healthy and vegan too, which is how I eat the majority of mine.
Apple pie overnight oats is quick, easy and delicious and only take a few inexpensive ingredients to make! I top mine with a bit of graham cracker, but it’s just as good with the oats and the sauteed apple mixture on top. I really enjoy the Annie’s Graham Crackers, or I also buy mine off of Thrive Market!
You’ll totally love these. I promise. These go perfectly with my Apple and Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast (yum), if you’re in to eating multiple things with apples. Who isn’t?
Sauteed Apple Mix
- 2 apples honeycrisp are best
- 1 tbsp butter organic or vegan
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- pinch salt
- 1 graham cracker, crumbled optional
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice I use almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Chop apple into small 1/2 inch pieces
- Melt butter in small pan and sautee apples with spices until becoming slightly translucent
- Add maple syrup to mix and stir. Cook for 1 more minute
- Take off heat and pour lemon juice over mix and stir, let cool
- While the apple mix is cooling,mix together oats, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon in a mason jar or sealed container and stir to combine. Top with graham cracker and apple mixture.
- Leave in fridge overnight and enjoy for breakfast!