This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
This chocolate peanut butter pretzel bark is an easy, every day dessert perfect for a snack or for a gift!
Ok, this stuff is seriously good. And even better, seriously easy. I made these on a whim, and let me tell you… people we’re going nuts over this.
I was trying to come up with something fast and easy, with what I had in the cupboard. Out came some chocolate, peanut butter, pretzels and voila! Heaven bark made.
I’ve made this for a few family parties, but this is also great for weekend desserts, holidays and gifts. Easily made with crunchy or smooth peanut butter, and mix in whatever chocolate you want! Really versatile and very good.
If you haven’t already tried my other dessert recipes, hop on over and make Carmen’s Chocolate Chip Cookies, we’re kind of famous for them.
You have 2 options for melting the chocolate, I melted this in a double boiled and poured on the sheet. However, with that being said if you’re lazy (NO judgement, i’m insanely lazy 90% of the time), the microwave works great too to melt the chocolate, just be careful not to burn.
I hope you enjoy this, comment and let me know! I love to hear from everyone.
- 1 lb chocolate I use 3/4 semi-sweet and 1/4 white chocolate, but mix it up!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter crunchy has great texture
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- In a double boiler, while slowly stirring, melt the base chocolate (semi-sweet) over low heat - if you're doing 2 kinds of chocolate, do each separately
- Once chocolate is melted, take off heat and mix in peanut butter
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet
- If adding a second swirled white or dark chocolate, pour over and swirl in to a pattern with a knife
- Sprinkle pretzels over top and put in the freezer to harden for 15 minutes
- Once fully hardened, break up with a knife (in mild stabbing motions, don't go too crazy) or break it up by hand, and enjoy!