This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
These s’mores are easy to make in the oven or can quickly toast over open flame. They’re flavorful, chocolatey and completely delicious. Perfect for any weeknight or small get together with family or friends.
Do you ever just think to yourself, “how can I complicate the s’mores process? Well I have a solution for you! Just kidding, but only slightly. These take a *tiny,* and I mean tiny, bit more effort but I think they are 100x better and they completely transform a traditional s’more.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Oven-Baked S’mores. I mean, come on. These are little bites of heaven packed between two graham crackers. They’re extremely easy too, dark chocolate, fresh crushed raspberries, marshmallows and graham crackers, that’s it!
These are s’mores for the oven, but you can 100% make these the traditional way outside or camping at your fave camping spot. This is also really (truly) great with strawberries too, if you’re out of raspberries these make a great substitute. Think chocolate covered strawberry s’more. HELLO.
Quick note: If you’re making these in the oven, keep an eye on these! They cook pretty quickly and you don’t want to over cook and burn the chocolate, or completely wreck the graham cracker.
I made these with Annies Organic Graham Crackers, Extra Dark Chocolate, and Dandies Marshmallows. You can easily substitute other brands/options in, however to do exactly what I did, use these three brands! Plus you’ll feel a little less guilty using organic graham crackers and chocolate and vegan marshmallows. P.s. if you haven’t tried dandies, please do! You wouldn’t know their vegan, they’re just as good are traditional marshmallows.
These go fantastically well with my Raspberry Strawberry Frozen Prosecco Mimosas or with my Sparkling Rosé Sangria. I’m not trying to tell you what to do here, but you should probably enjoy these with a cocktail. Just a suggestion. Cocktails makes these SO MUCH better.
Oven-baked s’mores are so great because they’re kind of my… I don’t have time to make a full dessert and I don’t want the guilt so I yank these out of the cupboard and assemble kind of dessert. I think I rambled on enough for you there with that sentence but you get the gist.
Anywho, go ahead and try these. I was iffy at first but then it was love at first bite. You really can’t go wrong with dark chocolate and raspberry. You just can’t, these are facts that don’t lie.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Oven-Baked S'mores
- 6 graham cracker
- 2 dark chocolate bars or 6 large squares
- 1/2 cup red raspberries
- 6 large marshmallows
- Break the graham crackers in half and chocolate bars into thirds (or large chocolate squares) and crush the raspberries until just lightly smashed
OVER A FLAME
- On a long metal or flame retardant stick, roast the marshmallow until just lightly charred, melty and a mix of white and golden brown
- Once that's done, sandwich: graham cracker on bottom, a small spoonful of crushed raspberries, a chocolate square, toasted marshmallow, and lastly another graham cracker on top. Enjoy!
IN THE OVEN
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Assemble on a cookie sheet: six graham cracker halves separated, each one with a chocolate square (smaller but comprable in size) and the marshmallow on top
- Roast in the oven 5 minutes
- Take out of oven and top with a small spoonful of crushed red raspberry and top with another graham cracker half. Enjoy!