This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
These roasted Brussels sprouts are light, delicious, and just spicy enough, The perfect side dish for any weeknight dinner or special meal!
You know what I love? Brussels sprouts. A few years ago you could have told me that Brussels would be the best side veggie ever and I would have laughed in your face because steamed Brussels are just terrible. Let’s be honest.
But roast them and add some flavor and voila! These become magical! These Brussels are roasted to golden brown perfection and then mixed up with some chili orange glaze. So delicious and really easy to make.
These are perfect for a regular family dinner or for a holiday side dish. I just made these for Thanksgiving and they were a total hit.
One note on these, be careful with the chili paste. It build up quickly both with spice and acidity. Start low and add as more as desired. If you need to see the type of chili paste, I use Huy Phong Sambol Oelek, which is a staple and is very easy to find in the Asian foods aisle at any grocery store.
I love serving these alongside my Tarragon Roasted Chicken or with my perfect twice baked potatoes. These are also great when you’re doing any stir fry or asian inspired dish like my thai chicken tacos or lettuce wraps!
Now, these are
Recipe here, make sure to make enough! You’ll be doing large servings of this.
Orange Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 6 cups brussels sprouts cut in halves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sambal oelek aka chili paste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut the ends off the Brussels sprouts and cut in half.
- On a sheet pan lined with foil, place brussels sprouts, drizzle olive oil, top with salt and garlic and toss to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until just lightly browned (cooking time will depend on size).
- While the Brussels are roasting, heat a sauce pan over medium low heat. Pour in orange juice and honey and cook down for about 5 minutes, or until lightly thickened. Take off heat and stir in chili paste. Once Brussels sprouts are done, take out of the oven and toss in sauce. Serve and enjoy!