This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
These Prosecco mimosas are made with fresh berries, all-natural fruit popsicles, and lemon zest. Light, refreshing, gorgeous and totally delicious.
So, I love OG mimosas. Champagne and OJ, easy, quick, delish and done. But isn’t it about damn time we have a NEW mimosa?
Enter raspberry-strawberry Prosecco mimosas with fruit popsicles. Y’all, this is GOOD. I used Chloe’s Fruit Pops in these mimosas (specifically the strawberry pops). They’re all naturally and really, really delicious.
These are perfect along a beautiful outdoor Sunday brunch, or as dessert after a light charcuterie board or summer pasta. I love sipping these out on my patio after a hot day. When it’s all cooled off and it’s time to just enjoy a nice warm breeze.
Now, it really does matter what kind of Prosecco or champagne you use, I wouldn’t use a really “cheap” or off brand. There are a few brands of Prosecco that I like, but I always stick with Ruffino Prosecco. It’s classic and it’s right every time.
These are so great for summer because they’re so light and mildly sweet. You won’t feel weighed down. Here’s how I go about this: stir, sip, eat a berry. In that order and I continue until it’s all gone! Which, by the way, will be fast.
- Use real fruit, natural popsicles. They will taste much better and are a lot healthier for you.
- Use a wide wine glass. It will be a lot easier to stir the drink and scoop the fruit out of.
- Use quality Prosecco, or a good brut champagne, otherwise your drink is going to be bitter! * side note: good prosecco can be as inexpensive as $12/bottle
- DO NOT use frozen strawberries/raspberries, use fresh! The flavor will be so much more bold and delicious.
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 4 strawberry popsicles
- 1/2 lb strawberries
- 1/2 lb raspberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Dice the strawberries and lightly mash a half of the raspberries and add about a teaspoon of each into a wine glass
- Place one popsicle in each glass and pour prosecco slowly into the glass, about 1 1/2 cups of prosecco in each drink
- Top with a sprinkle of lemon zest, stir the popsicle a few times around and enjoy!