Dark Chocolate Raspberry Oven-Baked S'mores
These delicious s'mores are made with easy to find ingredients and take a few short minutes to make in the oven!
- 10 graham crackers
- 2 dark chocolate bars or 10 large squares
- 16 oz red raspberries
- 10 large marshmallows
Break the graham crackers in half and chocolate bars into squares (unless you have just chocolate squares), and smash the raspberries with a fork until just broken up.
On a cookie sheet lined with foil, assemble half (10 squares) of graham crackers face down with one marshmallow on top of each graham square
Place cookie sheet in oven on the middle rack, and turn on oven to broil. Broil about 2 minutes (but monitor to make sure that you don't burn the marshmallows! They will burn fast)
Take cookie sheet out of oven and assemble immediately. Place the chocolate square on top of the marshmallow, spread a little crushed raspberry on the other half of the graham cracker and place on top with the spread facing down like a sandwich. Enjoy!
- If you're vegan or making a vegan version, check your labels! Make sure your dark chocolate doesn't contain any milk and get the *right* marshmallows (Dandies brand is vegan and my personal favorite). And make sure you're graham crackers are vegan! A lot tend to have honey.
- You can very easily substitute out fresh crushed raspberries for either another berry or for jam or preserves.
- For ease of assembly, try to get chocolate bars that can be broken into squares, or purchase chocolate squares like Ghiradelli brand.
- Can you toast these over an open flame? Absolutely! Heat the marshmallows over the flame but be careful not to burn yourself or the marshmallows (unless that's your thing).
- Can you substitute marshmallow fluff? Yes definitely, but be sure to monitor the fluff in the oven, that will probably burn quicker than a regular marshmallow.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg