Strawberry Lemonade White Claw Slushie
The drink of summer 2020! This White Claw slushie is light, refreshing and easy to make! All you need is a blender and a few ingredients!
- 1 lemon white claw or substitute lime or mango
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 tbsp honey or agave necter
- 1/2 lemon juiced
Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend over high.
Taste your slushie and make sure it's sweet enough and thick enough in texture. Pour in a tall glass and garnish with a lemon, strawberry or some basil if you like. Enjoy!
- Can I substitute other fruit? Absolutely! A ton of other fruit would work well here, raspberries, mango, you name it!
- Can I use fresh fruit? Yes of course, just add a bit more ice and keep an eye on the sweetener, fresh fruit is going to be sweeter than frozen.
- This is strong, can I skip the vodka? Yes, definitely. You don't need a full 2 oz.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg